Page 1 of 1

Site Moved

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:37 pm
by mythaimedia
I recently moved my site to another domain so that I can consolidate my niche sites into one large sites. I had a PR2 on my old site. I know some may say that you shouldn't have moved it but I had no choice. I need one central location for it all. My question is, is there a huge google penalty for doing this? I have a 301 redirect in place as per google.

Michael

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:16 pm
by links4info
Back links should not be 0 buddy...coz we r not changing the site address...right?

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:24 pm
by Datasolutioninc
Back links will be converted into 0

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:43 pm
by Adulu
You are just have PR2 domain which will not effect on it

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:12 pm
by Joseph James