Page 1 of 2

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:32 pm
by ben_tambling
usually it takes 3 months to update TBPR.. but as lefty said,, google PR update is really unpredictable...

Google update

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:45 pm
by peterko
This issues was raised many times in this forum. Someone even showed the statistic of PR updates, but statistic could not exactly predict anything. Google is really unpredictable.

And once again, why are we talking about pr all the time if pretty much clear that pr doen't have such importance as before. It seams to me if pr update happen it will not make an essential difference. SERP really makes much bigger difference as of now. IMO

Have a great day,
Peter

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:45 pm
by viradian
There was just an update about 2 weeks ago...you'll have to wait at least another 3 months for the next one...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 am
by technologyslice
If I had to guess I would say April.

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 am
by terryson01
Google latest PR update on Jan 1st week. Now you will wait for 2-3 months or depends upon the strategy of Google. I got good results for my site.

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:15 pm
by imranahmed
Next prediction could be in april or may

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 pm
by ben_tambling
Hope my PR will increase again on the next PR update...

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:34 pm
by Adulu
I guess update in AprilImage

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:20 pm
by whatahome
I will guess for april too.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:42 am
by easycash81
Only GOD or GOOGLE knows about the next PR update dude.

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:10 am
by Ka-canor
Same as the others last week of April 2008.

I haven't heard

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:19 pm
by bjornbjorn
I haven't heard anything.
www.safecreditcardsonline.com

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:59 am
by aira
we can't tell exactly when it'll happen.. Google is being "tricky" these days

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:20 am
by Ka-canor
Yup, Google is unpredictable now a day I think this February is the earliest update of PR.