Page 1 of 1

Google PR

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:37 pm
by Big Mountain
Hi all

Most webmasters have seen their Page rank increase, decrease or stay the same. What PR did you get?

Thanks

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:06 am
by Adan
Hahaha. Most webmasters? You'd mean ALL webmasters, as the PR only can go up, down or stay the same :lol:

Mine have stayed the same, I haven't seen any update on my sites.

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 am
by easycash81
Mine :) has stayed the same in the last PR pdation let us see what happens this time

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:54 am
by guinanie
PR on my blogs have stayed the same, I haven't seen any update on my sites.

Checking PR

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:23 am
by peterko
It looks like PR is no longer major issue for Google, that's why I think there is no reason to check for PR so often. Even if PR is changed it will not make such a big difference for your SERP. IMO

Have a great day,
Peter

Google PR

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:59 pm
by lazaraus
I still think its important to get high PR sites to link to one's own sites.It definitely affects my level of traffic.

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:56 am
by Ka-canor
I think PR still important some SEO use PR for link exchange.

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:42 am
by viradian
I've actually turned off my Google Toolbar...I don't want to know what my PageRank is...I just care about my keyword positions.

And since I've turned it off, I feel so much better not having to worry about it.

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:10 pm
by imranahmed
Mine site pr is still same.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:00 am
by Ka-canor
Same here dude my PR still the same well, its better than nothing.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:12 pm
by jacklyn69
arslan220 wrote:my previous page rank was 5 with 14 links and now it is 5 with 204 links.
what type of link you have until get 5 PR?

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 am
by aquabot12
Thanks for this very useful information

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:38 pm
by me.julia72
i get pr 4 For one of my site , and pr5 for one of my blog ... and my one site get down well overall this is good update for me