Page 1 of 1
Re: Why everyone prefer Google?
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 am
by Quincy
Most of the people prefer Google because Google shows most relevant results based on search keyword. One more reason is that Google is already famous in course of time and every man in this world want to make use of famous things.
Re: Why everyone prefer Google?
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 am
by janoz
I was thinking about same. There is yandex.com or bing.com but I still like google. I thing it is because their services are ultra user friendly. For example, when you compare image search (try search images for kw "bel trew") and only google will return interesing result. Bing or yandex stay behind.
Re: Why everyone prefer Google?
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:51 am
by JamesFranklin45
I love Google cause it translates pages easily and it is one of the best search engine ever. It comes with options like blog search, translate and also alert option that can provide you alerts about new blogs and discussion forums.
Re: Why everyone prefer Google?
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 am
by SteveMKelvin
There may be different reasons behind choosing search engines these reasons will vary from person to person based on their needs. Suppose if I want some blogspot blogs then I will prefer Google. But if I want some old blogs then according to me duck duck go is best. I prefer Google cause it has many products that helps a lot.
Re: Why everyone prefer Google?
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:14 am
by johnmendosa
Every one is giving preference to Google because it is one of the best and user friendly search engine. Apart from it, Google provide many options of development.
Re: Why everyone prefer Google?
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 pm
by MelWhitmer
Google is the best and most powerful search engine and also it is more reliable one, I think that is the reason why everyone prefer Google.