Not Given Pagerank upto know

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
ehealthaccess
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:35 am
Contact:

Not Given Pagerank upto know

Post by ehealthaccess »

Hello Friends.

My Domain was 4 years old and before 2011 I have page rank 2 but in 2012 I changed my script and all urls are changing and I have lost my page rank. Now what I want to do to get a Pagerank once again. I have good backlinks and etc.

And I have blocked ia_archiver to index my pages it is creating any problem in getting Page rank can you please suggest me How go get Google Page Rank once again.

Thank you.

Capand
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Not Given Pagerank upto know

Post by Capand »

I am not finding a reason behind zero percent working of moderators.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 248 guests