Page 1 of 2

Index problem

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:21 pm
by stratejist76
Hi,

I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???

Thanks all for your concern..

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 am
by Ka-canor
leftybogs wrote:Whoaw.. 2 yrs and your site is not index... i think your site is ban...

Yup, The site is already banned by Google.

HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX IT

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:57 pm
by websurfers
Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.

You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.

TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 pm
by Ka-canor
Next time be careful on your site optimization because loosing your rank to Google search engine it may also loose the largest market to your site.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:48 am
by james12
Before submiting re-inclusion request to google, read google guidline about search engine friend list website and remove all the unlegal thing from you website.

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:36 pm
by mdamin76
Use "site:www.turkiyepost.com" command to check if your site is indexed in google.

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 pm
by rayter
Your site has been indexed by Google. Build quality links to improve your ranking.

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:29 am
by amortization
leftybogs wrote:Whoaw.. 2 yrs and your site is not index... i think your site is ban...
I think so too... but I'd like to ask what prompts Google to ban your site.

Re: HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX I

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:30 am
by amortization
websurfers wrote:Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.

You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.

TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU
This is funny, but this is the second EXACT Post I've seen and it leads me to the same site that deals with Web site development. Is there a REALLY free tool to help me build my sitemap.xml?

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:30 am
by amortization
Ka-canor wrote:Next time be careful on your site optimization because loosing your rank to Google search engine it may also loose the largest market to your site.
thanks, am relatively new to SEO, what are the things that we should watch out for?

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:31 am
by amortization
rayter wrote:Your site has been indexed by Google. Build quality links to improve your ranking.
While it has been indexed by google, it's mostly flash files... that's not a good way to start at all.

Re: Index problem

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 pm
by websurfers
CAISC WEB DIRECTORY IS OPEN AGAIN TO GIVE FREE LISTINGS.


Topics here are organized by categories and best feature is, its Human Edited just like DMOZ Directory. It allows "Free submission" – There is no charge for the review and listing of the site. Its a golden opportunity for every website owner to submit their sites in this directory and get ranked in GOOGLE and Other Search Engines in coming future as this directory grows up.

To submit your link visit : http://directory.caisc.co.in - Free submission to human edited business directory

Re: Index problem

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 am
by kevenlee
stratejist76 wrote:Hi,

I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???

Thanks all for your concern..
I thing you are not submitted the XML site map in Google, For that just make an account in Google Webmaster tool and then login in it there is an option sitemap. Create a XML sitemap using online XML site map generator and then add this into the Google Webmaster tool. Once you done this it shows that how many pages you are submitted and how many are index in Google. Then it Shows you website in search results. And also do that thing -
1. Get some back links from existing websites.
2. Submit your website at DMOZ
3. Write a Blog and put your website link in that.
4. Do some Book marking on Good PR website which are crawled every day by Google like Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon and Reddit

Re: Index problem

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 am
by ujju
yeah, earlier comment is correct. neatly explained!!

You create XML site map and submit it to Google webmaster tool.
Do social bookmarking for crawling your pages.




Van hire Edmonton

Re: Index problem

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:03 am
by Pooks1942
But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the URL. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it.