Page 1 of 1

Another Google update.

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:50 am
by marketraise001
What I believe is that Google has again updated PR and Backlinks on the 28th of Feb 2008.This update is possibly conducted with a different set of algorithms.If this is official ,then it will be the second update for PR and backlinks for the year,considering it had updated PR and backlinks last January contrary to only 3 updates last year.As for me this time I was Unlucky,not only did I loose my backlinks my PR too decreased.If there is anyone who has any significant proof of this update kindly share it with us here.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:42 am
by imranahmed
yes that update was very quick. Was it happen with all domains. I guess from this update that at start of each month google does pr update for all sites. Am i true.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:48 am
by terryson01
ya i have also getting changes in PR & backlinks for my site.

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 am
by Ka-canor
An early update of Google for PR,.....And my PR is still the same.