Page 1 of 1

lost backlinks

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:27 am
by fxpro
I noticed my site lost a half of backlinks in Google. Why?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:44 am
by JohnD
Google might deindex webpages linked to your site..

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 am
by fxpro
A half? I had 133 backlinks one month ago/ they have been growing gradually for one year. now I have 60 backlinks only.

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:45 pm
by dee_el07
Same thing happens to me.. Like I have this 5oo plus back links in my other blog and now, I only have 200+ backlinks?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:16 pm
by dejvo01
Google don“t show all your backlinks.

Try to check in yahoo.

Write "linkdomain:" in yahoo search box and you

will find all your backlinks

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:04 am
by nivea_david
Most of the sites backlinks got reduced in this google update but pagerank reamined the same.

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:16 pm
by imranahmed
I have seen some similar kind of issue with other site too. Google constantly update it links all the time. Also there could be many more factors i think.

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:35 pm
by web67
may be due to some new experiments and scripts testing by google