Page 1 of 1

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:30 am
by anisbd
Higher Page Rank(PR)

Re: index in google

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:19 am
by clearwriter
sandeepthakur9 wrote:which factors affects most to index at top in google search engine.
I think the most important thing is your onsite optimization. Even if your site is not linked by any other website and your page rank is zero you can be at top of google results.

For example, my site not linked to any other sites and has PR0, but you can find it at google first page, for many keywords.

like "how to Improve google Rank and driving Traffic"

See what is at first position and compare that site my site in my signatures.

Thanks,
imran ali.

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:45 am
by dee_el07
Did you mean high SERP rankings? for me, updating quality content and build quality link.. It would be better if you choose to build one way link.

Re: index in google

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:48 pm
by peterko
clearwriter wrote:
For example, my site not linked to any other sites and has PR0, but you can find it at google first page, for many keywords.

like "how to Improve google Rank and driving Traffic"

See what is at first position and compare that site my site in my signatures.

Thanks,
imran ali.
Probably I didn't get something. I put your search criteria "how to Improve google Rank and driving Traffic" into Google, but I don't see sponsor's links on the SERP page. That is an indicator reflecting visitors demand on your key phrase (Sponsors usually try to avoid not demanding pages). If you put slightly different key phrases like "how to Improve google Rank", then I see lots of sponsor's links, but I don't see your site. This is an information to think about.

Have a great day,
Peter

Re: index in google

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:45 am
by clearwriter
peterko wrote:
clearwriter wrote:
For example, my site not linked to any other sites and has PR0, but you can find it at google first page, for many keywords.

like "how to Improve google Rank and driving Traffic"

See what is at first position and compare that site my site in my signatures.

Thanks,
imran ali.
Probably I didn't get something. I put your search criteria "how to Improve google Rank and driving Traffic" into Google, but I don't see sponsor's links on the SERP page. That is an indicator reflecting visitors demand on your key phrase (Sponsors usually try to avoid not demanding pages). If you put slightly different key phrases like "how to Improve google Rank", then I see lots of sponsor's links, but I don't see your site. This is an information to think about.

Have a great day,
Peter
thanks,
For your time. But i cannot see any sponsored links for "how to Improve google Rank" too :-(

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:04 am
by Friend11
It all lies about the content in the site and meta tags linked to it.

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 am
by clearwriter
Friend11 wrote:It all lies about the content in the site and meta tags linked to it.
Which site?

Thanks.

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:32 pm
by web67
he is talking abt any site

Re: index in google

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:20 am
by simplefriend
sandeepthakur9 wrote:which factors affects most to index at top in google search engine.
Try to get 50.000 links to your site and you'll see.

The lesson from Brad Callen: try keyword "click here"
Who is on top position? Adobe.com. Why? Because thousands of sites link back to adobe with words "to download acrobat reader, click here".

I think Adobe is'nt optimazed for words "click here" at all :)