Page 1 of 2
Google PR Update April 2008
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:41 am
by imranahmed
Its almost last session of april. This was the time predicted by most of seo experts.
Did anybody noticed serp changes, back link changes or pr changes.

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:57 pm
by Joseph James
I noticed SERP changes as well as back links
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:11 pm
by Sonal
I noticed the back link changes but the keyword position is not depends on google updating. It is continues process.
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:34 am
by whatahome
seems to me some google update going on but will only confirmed if someone have noticed pr update of any site.
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:33 am
by dee_el07
I didn't see any changes on my backlinks as well as SERP in google.
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:58 am
by wuzhong
I have not seen any changes in backlinks.
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am
by viradian
Nothing changed for me with my site or my blog. Is the update still happening or is it finished?
I've stopped really paying attention since Google took away my PageRank
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:14 pm
by VladTepes
I've just noticed some SERP changes and little in back links. Hope this is not bad updates for our sites.
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 pm
by lajocar
I have seen backlink update
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:43 am
by poddstar
lajocar wrote:I have seen backlink update
is it a backlink update on the webmaster tool or updates when you enter link:
www.domainname.com? There is backlink update when you check in Google; only in the webmasterstool. Do backlinks update and PR update go together?
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:45 am
by Ka-canor
I think after PR update Google will update backlinks.
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am
by bluesky
Let's hope and see if any PR boosts are seen by the end of April, although having a higher or lower PR cannot by itself show anything about rankings any longer.
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:41 am
by masfi
It's almost end of the month but I havn't seen any changes on my sites. I'll wait for few more days and see the prediction of SEO experts.
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
by erikko
i noticed some glitches and google dances these past few days which i presume the start of google update
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 pm
by Ka-canor
Hi, Erikco yup I think your right I hope Google start update.