Page 1 of 2

How to increase my PR?

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:35 pm
by phalanx
Hi friends ,
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> have showing total link popularity 76 and outof them 2 are from google . My site is regularly index by google and I have no pr.So can anyone tell me how I will get my site pr more than 0. Plz help me.Tell me the procedure how I will get rank.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:58 am
by dee_el07
start acquiring related inbound links to your site via directory submission, forum posting with your signature, social bookmarking, article submission, group posting and social networking.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:44 pm
by Ka-canor
Yup, dee_el is right start optimizing your site right now.

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:57 am
by bluesky
PR can get boosted by adding to the number of links having PR to your site but having a high PR site cannot help that much with rankings.

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm
by Sonal
I agree with dee_el07! Start doing collect good pr website links.

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:58 am
by VladTepes
It simply means the strategies you are doing right now is not effective. Research on how you will do SEO correctly.

Thanks

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:15 am
by phalanx
Thanks to all friend for giving your suggestion. Currentlt my site is showing link popularity 180 out of then 2 are from google. am also geting back link from high pr sites. So why not google is giving any rank to me thats confusion.

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:53 am
by poddstar
perhaps your site is still new. if you haven't been given with PR from the last update last April 30 then wait for the next. I'm sure your PR will increase by then if you do some link building.

Re: Need Help

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:28 pm
by skysoldier
phalanx wrote:Hi friends ,
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> .
You may change it to Phalanx Info Tech rather than putting the exact url of your site! My suggestion is you must study on-page and off-page optimization.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:13 am
by imranahmed
i will say one way link or link exchange.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 am
by Ka-canor
I usually do oneway link than reciprocal anyways link exchnage still effective.

Links

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 pm
by seolady
I agree with Ka-canor, do one-way links as much as possible. And be sure that the directories or sites allows a "do follow" links, I am using a "search status" tool: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2 :D

goodluck!

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:16 am
by Janna122003
In order to get PR you have to get more links. And once google update your site backlinks expect to see PR on your site.

Re: Links

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:49 am
by AS-9
seolady wrote:I agree with Ka-canor, do one-way links as much as possible. And be sure that the directories or sites allows a "do follow" links, I am using a "search status" tool: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2 :D

goodluck!
PR update for the month of June?

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 am
by HostV
I think that it is time wasting of coursee to chase for the PR. I think that you need to look how improve your ranking. I believe that is more important factor you have to pay more attention