Page 1 of 1
Google - Page Rank (PR) and Search Result (SERP) Update
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:01 am
by consultantseoservices
In Google, Page Rank (PR) and Search Engine Result Page (SERP) Update have been seen; few days back.....!
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:21 am
by Joseph James
Is it still on?
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:29 am
by imranahmed
I think it is completed. I have seen no changes but noticed many other sites pr has been updated
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:03 am
by AS-9
balla wrote:Is it still on because none of my website gained new PR
If that's the case you retained your current PR
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:17 am
by dee_el07
Ive noticed some changes on my rankings through SERP. But sad to say that I don't get any update on my PR. Maybe because my site still fresh and new.
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:50 am
by bluesky
Changes and fluctuations in rankings are regularly seen in Google but I haven't seen any PR changes either recently.
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:26 am
by masfi
My sites PR changed few a week ago.
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:07 am
by AS-9
dee_el07 wrote:Ive noticed some changes on my rankings through SERP. But sad to say that I don't get any update on my PR. Maybe because my site still fresh and new.
Still that's good to hear dee at least your PR doesn't go down

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:58 pm
by Ka-canor
Well, My blog increase PR but some of keywords decrease there ranks.