Page 1 of 1

Continuous Change Number of Backward Link- Help

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm
by Sonal
In my website Continuous Change Backward Link after google updation. I do not understand exactly what is happening. Once google updated on recent my website has 8 backward links. But some times it shows 6 or some time it shows & today again it show 8. Can explain reason on behind this?

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:25 pm
by Joseph James
I think this is because every time you pull results from different servers. Even if we query by the ip address, the load balancing server of google is very efficient that it may be redirected to another server. So actually it is the data in different servers which are not in sync.

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:55 am
by VladTepes
Receiving data from different data center? I think not all data centers are updated.

Google link

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:45 am
by starplus
Hi,
On my website before I had 22 backlinks and now I have only 8 but I have around 150 on yahoo and only 8 at google anyone know why this happen.
How can I get all my links on google.

Regards
Sergio

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:51 pm
by gilmour99
Hi,

I notice when you check for backlinks in google and you put a space after the colon, it will give you a lot more results. Does anybody know why this happens?

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:39 pm
by Sonal
I notice when you check for backlinks in google and you put a space after the colon, it will give you a lot more results.


No, I used acutely text to check backward link. and I used Google tool bar for check.
On my website before I had 22 backlinks and now I have only 8 but I have around 150 on yahoo and only 8 at google anyone know why this happen.
How can I get all my links on google.
Hi Starplus,

You can get all inbound links on Google. Google have a rule to shows the backward links for a particular website...

Backlinks

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:25 am
by starplus
Hi, But I just check with a space and I get 378 links on google anyone knows why?
Results 11 - 20 of about 378 for link: www.starplusservices.com

Re: Backlinks

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:19 am
by gilmour99
starplus wrote:Hi, But I just check with a space and I get 378 links on google anyone knows why?
Results 11 - 20 of about 378 for link: www.starplusservices.com
That is what I was talking about - it's weird... Another good way to look at all the backlinks in google is to look at the backlinks in your webmaster tools area - that shows pretty much everything.

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:53 am
by starplus
ok , thaks a lot for your help

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:10 am
by Ka-canor
Well, Its nice to that very informative conversation.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:56 am
by sudan
My site have not backlink on google. But it's have over 10 on yahoo!

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:21 am
by friend2
I have 70+backlinks in Google, but no PR why?

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:30 am
by Joseph James
friend2 wrote:I have 70+backlinks in Google, but no PR why?
Which is your site?

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:06 am
by Digitoko
The difference between backward links. it is because of different data centers. It is just a normal for a websites.

And PR and Backward links those are different in Google. and both update is also have different algo.