Page 1 of 1

Well Indexed old sites are not getting top ranking on Google

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:48 am
by shailendra.gatesix
Hello, Forum members

I am looking for SEO assistance; I am working on below two sites since long:

http://www.hiflagstaff.com and http://www.fairfieldinnflagstaff.com

Both of these sites has Google PR 4 and were ranking well in past on all search engine including Google, Yahoo & MSN but since last few months Google ranking is not up to mark however sites are still ranking well on Yahoo & MSN.

I am doing all possible efforts to regain the top ranking on Google on targeted keywords (which are exact relevant with these site content) but not getting desired success..

Can anyone give me there expert SEO suggestions in this regard?

Thanks in advance.
Shailendra DUbey

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 am
by dee_el07
same thing happened on my site.. http://pageonerankings.com.au/ but this is just a fresh and new site.. I've been working hard on it for how many weeks now but I can't get any good rankings when it comes to SERP. Anyway, just a simple question, have you tried to target keywords when building links?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:31 am
by shailendra.gatesix
Yes

I have tried all keywords while doing link building for http://www.hiflagstaff.com & http://www.flagstaff.com

Re: Site Not Getting Rank on Google from Last 3 Years

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:16 am
by AS-9
shailendra.gatesix wrote:Hello, Forum members

I have question, i have two sites respectively
http://www.hiflagstaff.com &
http://www.fairfieldinnflagstaff.com

I am working on these sites from last 3 years, but both of these sites are not getting ranks in SERP's of Google.

I have done all sorts of efforts but all are effort less :cry: , can any one give me suggestion.

Thanks & Regards
Shailendra Dubey
holiday inn express flagstaff - 1
holiday inn express flagstaff arizona - 6
holiday inn express flagstaff az - 4

What keywords exactly you're targeting I've checked some of your keywords and it rank well in Google.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:25 am
by shailendra.gatesix

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:11 pm
by skysoldier
Do some deeplinks and use those keywords that you have given in your sigs in participating and posting to relevant forums.

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:29 am
by Ka-canor
Wow, thanks for the advise skysoldier its help me a lot.