Page 1 of 2

Change in SERP

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:01 am
by Joseph James
Hi all,
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:53 am
by AS-9
Post your keyword and your site URL so that we can check what's going on. :arrow:

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:30 pm
by Ka-canor
Google i unpredictable try to search for more new technique.

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:50 am
by impari Ingles
Hmm I am kinda new in SEO, what's all this with new SERP change ?

Re: Change in SERP

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:40 pm
by aciam
Joseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive side :)

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:32 pm
by dee_el07
It gets to be a bit frustrating when you think you're sailing along and then, WHAM, Google pulls the rug from under you. and you don't have any choice but to undergo these fluctuations.. :(

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:42 pm
by Ka-canor
Yup, its a little frustrating but I think we can break that just continue to optimize your site.

Re: Change in SERP

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:58 pm
by ninoniarcos
Joseph James wrote:Hi all,
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks
I don't see any trouble here, but it can motivated you to keep optimize your site :)

Re: Change in SERP

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 am
by AS-9
aciam wrote:
Joseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive side :)
It's his ranking! he lost it as what he have stated.

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:48 am
by Joseph James
AS-9 wrote:Post your keyword and your site URL so that we can check what's going on. :arrow:
My keywords are
free line rental
12 month free line rental
12 months free line rental

site is beforeyoubuy.co.uk used to be on first page. Thanks for your comments guys. Any help would be nice.

Re: Change in SERP

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:14 am
by aciam
AS-9 wrote:
aciam wrote:
Joseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive side :)
It's his ranking! he lost it as what he have stated.

I've read it between the lines.. And I know he lost his rankings, but there's still some "gift" left by Google (which are his current PR and backlinks). That's why I told him to look at the positive side

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:34 am
by Digitoko
You have to try to improve link popularity of your websites with hose keywords you want in top.

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 am
by Ka-canor
I also trying to use other way of link building social media site.

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:20 pm
by skysoldier
Weather you gain backlinks from 7 to 25, are you sure that those backlinks are good one or the best in quality? The quality is what makes your site to be in the SERP.

Search engine optimization

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:39 am
by indian_seo
As far as SEO optimization goes, you should make sure that you are not having too high density for your targeted keyword.

Search engines will grant lower rankings if they detect any on-page seo attempt to target one keyword in particular. Moreover, your Page Rank has no relationship with the actual rankings of your website. :oops: