Page 1 of 2

Decreasing Inbound Links in Google

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 am
by srbhattarai
Frineds,
I don't know the number of inbound links in my site is decreasing according to the statistics shown by Google. How does it happen?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:41 pm
by Ka-canor
I think Google is just is not finish updating back links or you stop optimazing your site.

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:47 pm
by dee_el07
You are right Ka-canor! :D So might as well go and acquire related links as many as possible..

To srbhattarai, I wonder if you stop your link building before? maybe that's the reason why your IBL's decreased.

Never stop optimising your site

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:44 pm
by links4info
Never stop optimising your site

Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:53 pm
by Sinoze
Maybe your links are being removed where you placed it. Check it once again and never stop off-the-page. This is suppose to last forever.

Thanks

Re: Never stop optimising your site

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:54 am
by AS-9
links4info wrote:Never stop optimising your site
Now that's cool :idea:

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:43 pm
by Ka-canor
well, I'm waiting for the new Google update for backlinks.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:40 am
by dee_el07
Ka-canor wrote:well, I'm waiting for the new Google update for backlinks.
Same goes here.. :D Hoping my site could get tons of backlinks.

Re: Decreasing Inbound Links in Google

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:03 am
by AS-9
srbhattarai wrote:Frineds,
I don't know the number of inbound links in my site is decreasing according to the statistics shown by Google. How does it happen?
Do you use Google webmaster tools, you can monitor your BL from their.

Re: Decreasing Inbound Links in Google

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:44 pm
by ninoniarcos
srbhattarai wrote:Frineds,
I don't know the number of inbound links in my site is decreasing according to the statistics shown by Google. How does it happen?
Seems like we have the same problem here, I still don't understand with Google algorithm. :(

Re: Decreasing Inbound Links in Google

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:44 am
by dee_el07
ninoniarcos wrote: Seems like we have the same problem here, I still don't understand with Google algorithm. :(
me either. and all the webmasters out there! If someone in this business understand google then i guess were not here in front of computer surfin the net and making some money.. :D

Google is unpredictable. keep that thing in your mind..

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:55 am
by AS-9
Exactly, besides Google tweak their algo everyday.

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:58 am
by Digitoko
You have to check your back links from other websites. May we they removed..?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:14 am
by dee_el07
Digitoko wrote:You have to check your back links from other websites. May we they removed..?
That would be one possible reason..

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:38 am
by imranahmed
check if the url indexed last time are still on the website existing. Also try to get quality links.