Page 1 of 1
Google ads to be on Yahoo
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:51 am
by AS-9
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 pm
by skysoldier
I think with their deal there will be some manipulations on some SE results, I hope this will not affect much!
Goggle Yahoo competition
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am
by peterko
I think, no matter what happen between Google & Yahoo, Google will dominate. Google will make Yahoo to follow the main Google's strategy anyway if they make a deal.
So, it's good to have such leader as Google, and I think internet will improve its capasity.
Have a great day
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:45 am
by AS-9
skysoldier wrote:I think with their deal there will be some manipulations on some SE results, I hope this will not affect much!
It is important to say what this agreement is not:
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/ ... ology.html
google
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:22 am
by mahin1384
I agree with peter...google will indeed dominate. And make the internet better:)
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am
by Ka-canor
I have to agree with that Google is really the biggest search engine in the world.
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:54 am
by imranahmed
I think yahoo will get benifit of it. Yahoo can learn google techniques by working as a google partener.
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:29 am
by meanne2007
How about MSN? Good luck to Yahoo and Google, hope it will not have any conflication
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:18 am
by RichardG
Google search engine is number one. In future also. No one can acquire either yahoo or msn or any one.
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm
by VladTepes
Half the reason for Google's success is the ability to make their ads less obtrusive to a site's web visitors. The other half is the company's grasp of usefulness. Google ads are often (not always, but often) as relevant to people as their search results.
Major factor for Google to lead the internet business.
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:02 am
by acwebguru
Thanks for the information.