Page 1 of 1
AdSense FAQ.
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm
by dsouza
Since I got a great response for the mod-rewrite FAQ, and a lot of AdSense questions are asked over and over and over and..., I've made an AdSense FAQ which has the questions listed below. As I add more questions, I'll update the image to show the new questions. If you got questions that aren't listed along with the answer, post them here or PM to me and I'll add them to the FAQ.
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 am
by VladTepes
Where is the adsense FAQ? Are you pertaining to actual Google Adsense FAQ?
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 am
by easycash81
Why PM dear you can post if here so that we all can benefit from it...but still i will be interested .
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 am
by x3mario
Show your site where you add some adsense FAQ so that we can also suggest which question are not answered yet.
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 am
by trixie
how can we know it or read it if you don't post at list the link. We are also want to know about the additional FAQ in adsense.
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:39 am
by dee_el07
agree to the poster above^ put your link here so we could see and review the rest of your adsense FAQ.
is AdSense for everybody???
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:03 am
by indepen1
Hi Guy,
I know everybody talks about AdSense as to my knowledge it's the best money-making idea. But my question is if AdSense is for every1? Can everybody join the scheme? I have a website
www.independentinvestor.co.uk and would like to join the scheme but not very sure what to do with it. Will I have to apply for it and wait till gogle aproves me?
Cheers
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 am
by dee_el07
@ indepen1,I guess you shouldn't have to apply and have it approved by G.. all I know is you just sign-up and get the google adsense codes and put it in your site then that's it! easy as that.. no more approval to be made..