Page 1 of 1
Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:02 am
by quickregister
I uploaded 5000 plus internet marketing SEO realted articles
to my website at:
http://www.quickregister.net/articles
My goal is first to improve the quality of my site
which is a free search engine submission service.
Then to earn Google Adsense Revenue.
I have my adsense code on all the article pages.
I also uploaded the same folder with the articles to
http://www.leadclub.net/articles
which is also a fairly busy site which
deals with opt in leads advertising.
The same 5000 articles on two relatively
busy sites in similar niches.
My thought would be that this would give me extra
exposure but I am wondering if Google would consider
this spamming. Anyone have any ideas on this?
Thanks.
Matt
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:54 am
by giuseppe
In Google's terms/Q&A they do state that such activity can lead to site bans!
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:34 am
by de2006
Duplicate content is big NO NO. This may hurt your site ranking.
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 am
by bobkerry
It might harm the ranking of your site because similar content is not accepted by google at all. Try to add something different as well as unique
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am
by VladTepes
For some reason, it could work but not a single article probably for both sites. The same with those auto bloggers, the authority and faster indexing place a role which article would get into higher position on Google.
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am
by dentalwebsites
Google just came up with a new algorithm to find out duplicate contents so be careful now, as it can blacklist your site.
Dental Websites
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am
by jesicawillss
Duplicate content puts your site down and its impresion too in the eye of search engines.
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 am
by surajdeshmukh
If you think that your site will get banned by google then why did you do that ? You must have avoided the duplicacy of articles in both the sites.If your both sites are catched by google then it will be banned and listed under spamming sites.
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 am
by rickymartin213
If you anticipate that your parcel module get illegal by google then why did you do that ? You must love avoided the duplicacy of articles in both the sites.If your both sites are catched by google then it module be banned and recorded low spamming sites.
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:59 am
by bloomtools
Until and unless you are posting the fresh content into your website, I don't think there would be any problem. If you post duplicate articles, Google will definitely banned your site !!!
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 am
by James77
It may be consider as spamming...
Office 2007
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 pm
by aa123
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 am
by ujju
If Google finds multiple web pages have the same content, they may penalize each website for this.
North London Van Hire