Page 1 of 1

Google and Page 1

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 pm
by MyThaiHoney
Hi everyone, a newbie here. I need some help if someone wants to give me a hand and I don't mind paying for a little help.

I have a dating site www.MyThaiHoney.com and I want top ten results on Google for all my keywords. I hear that Google doesn't look at metatags and that they only look at content but I can't be for sure. I would like some help getting SEO advice. Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my main index page. Please PM me to talk about doing some work.

Michael

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 am
by alvis
quality content on your site will help you in promotion of site and backlinks from relevent sites also helps.

Google ranking

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:01 am
by peterko
It's not easy to get fast results in Google, especialy if you have a new site. You can get your top 10 results quickly only if your keywords are not searchable by viewers. But if you want to compite with othere websites it takes a time until you promote your site enough to compite. So, it takes a time. Build as many backlinks as possible with relevant sites, directories, forums, etc. Hope it helps.

Have a great day

Promote

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm
by MyThaiHoney
Well, I read that if you exchange links with relevant sites that are higher PR than your sites PR then it's good. I guess it's a waiting game. I will try to keep exchanging links.

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm
by VladTepes
Social bookmarking and social networking could help too, just but be clean when promoting your site.