Page 1 of 1

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:17 am
by links4info
Hi,
Don't worry.Its a periodical process and will help to improve many website PR. So enjoy..

:D

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:25 am
by artificialturf
And remember, PR is only an indicator, work to get a higher SERP instead... PR will come.

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 am
by my_misyel
Changes on your site is normal. As the Google updates regularly.

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:52 pm
by erikko
that's natural that Google updates, the only concern here is that if your PR goes up or down

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 pm
by VladTepes
So far all I see are dropped in PR as of August, how's your site performing or did you noticed any other site experiencing PR changes recently?

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 pm
by mazarebacha
Yah its changes PR every three months.Your site whether up or down that time when google ranking. :lol:

Re: Help! Google PR update

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 am
by Ka-canor
PR update is happened every 3-4 months check this calendar http://www.ebusiness-strategies.co.uk/n ... pdates.htm
Raisa wrote:Hello Everybody,

Please tell me that PR update is going on. If it is right then what will effect on website. I have seen some changes on my blogs and web sites.

Thanks
Webmaster

retailsdirect.com

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:02 am
by my_misyel
I have read in different forums that some of their site's PR had changed. I don't know to others.

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am
by Donlin
Nothing has changed on mine so far and I've been checking everyday.

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:39 am
by Ka-canor
Well, I think nothing has change also in my site.

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 am
by my_misyel
Same here. No signs of changes. Still thinking what is the real reason why some websites (they said) had increased their PR. Is it because they had been penalized before and now Google is reconsidering their website and brought back their PR? NO Idea at ALL.

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 pm
by VladTepes
Others' seen PR changes and link update in last couple of weeks. Some even observed groups/community site (yahoo and google) counted as backlinks.

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 pm
by grishamist
Yeah, I feel the update of Google now because my backlinks dropped. Anyways it's a process that we should understand.