Page 1 of 1

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 am
by DemetriusDaniel
I am also curious to know about this term, please suggest if someone knows about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:14 am
by SteveKParker
It is a group of web sites created by certain sites where they hyperlink each other's link forming a link farm.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm
by DavidScarlette
It is a type of association of websites where they hyperlink each other's website. Such association is usually created with hands, while some are created automatically.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:43 am
by SteveKParker
I read this thread about link farming, after reading that I think we can use this method to influence the search engine but I am not getting will it help to rank high on Google. Please suggest.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 pm
by RichardCarter
Hello SteveKParker ! I think yeah it will help to rank high on Google for a small time. But the negative part is as soon as Google will come to know with this, they will penalize you. So it's better to avoid you.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:18 am
by QuintonLee
Link farming is any group of web websites that hyperlink to every other site within the group.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 am
by RamiroNicholas
Thanks for this useful information everyone, it is really great knowing all these things about link farming.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 pm
by DemetriusDaniel
Very good information has been passed out by all of you. But I think that link farming will not gonna help you now, after hummingbird.

Re: What is Link Farming?

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 pm
by RogerKempf
ThirstyCrow wrote:Link to be farmed with a software like scrape box is link farming.
It is not just like making through software only, you can make link farms manually also, it is just a method to fool search engine whatever the way you can adopt to do this.