Page 1 of 1

Indexing at Google Mexico

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:27 am
by hharo
My site is listed in the organic list at Google Mexico under "al web" and "paginas en Espanol" but it is not under "paginas en Mexico" and I do not know why. Any of you might tell me why? :(

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 pm
by VladTepes
Use that keyword when you build your links and also, make more good contents and emphasize those keywords.

Indexing at Google Mexico

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:38 pm
by hharo
Thank you for your reply but, probably I was not clear with my problem.

I have a site www.abc123.com. If I search "abc123" (the name on the domain) at Google-Mexico, My site is listed under "la web" and "paginas en Espanol" but it is not under "paginas en Mexico" and there are only four pages listed for this query.

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:58 am
by whatahome
i think make more back links.

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 pm
by VladTepes
Do you use Google Webmaster tool, try to clarify there your geographical target. Also emphasize the word Mexico on your site.

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:17 am
by guruananth
post article with that link and submit forum posting on relevant sites.
it will help you for the SERP

_______________________________________________________________
Bulk SMS India | Breath Analyzer

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:40 am
by artificialturf
Just have some patients. I also do most of my work in Mexico, and it seems to take a little bit longer to get indexed in google.com.mx, but it does happen, and I don't do anything specifically to get indexed there.

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:56 pm
by Ka-canor
Focus on related site at mexico and promote your site.