Page 1 of 1

Google update

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:00 am
by ldsc
I am very happy today because Two days ago google updated.
My website http://www.ldsc.co.uk/ PR Increase from 1 to 2 and also get so much different in SERPs.

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 am
by my_misyel
Same here. I Never expect this to happen - that a new blog will make it at PR 2 and new site at PR 3. :D

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 am
by AS-9
Consider it a gift then since it's Google's birthday last 9.28

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 am
by finnfirma
my site also have been boost up

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:25 pm
by imranahmed
it seems everyone happy here as thier site pr went up. well done :o

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:45 am
by RichardG
Thanks a lot. All sites are updated :). It is very helpful.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:49 pm
by VladTepes
Very well done guys, hope to hear next good news about good SERP ranking! ;)

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:10 am
by artificialturf
Congrats to everyone. Same here, all my homepage PR's went up (though some internal pages lost PR... not that important). That being said, some of my SERP went down, and I am not happy about that.

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:56 am
by wchua24
congratulation to you...

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:52 am
by acwebguru
Congrats! Even I got a boost in PR for my sites.

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:57 am
by seocipl
God Bless Google.com
Most of my web sites boost Page Rank.
:wink: :D :wink:

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 am
by starplus
thanks google my page rank has increase
Thanks

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:12 am
by Ka-canor
My site still PR4 I just build quality and that's the result.

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:07 pm
by Wishbone
I'm glad too for some SERP improvement of my sites...

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:10 pm
by renet
I wouldn't get too concerned. It's not uncommon to find sites with low pr getting better ranked on some words higher than sites with high pr. The value is in selling space on the site.