Page 1 of 1

How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebots???

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 am
by jamieblake
Can anyone help me out as to how I can optimize my site so it is crawable by googlebots?

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:09 pm
by VladTepes
Start reading with "On Page" optimization tips...

Focus on creating sitemap and good internal linking structure.

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 am
by YooHee
keywords....

use your keywords properly :P...

and link building....:P

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:43 am
by jamieblake
Thanks everyone for all the good tips

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:39 am
by Dirty Dog
on-page seo & sitemap, quality back links too....

Re: How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebot

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 am
by micky11
Use robots.txt file by its default setting

user-agent:*
Disallow:

By this setting all robots from the world wide are allows to visit on your website.

Re: How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebot

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:32 am
by matty11
Just follow Google guidelines to optimize a website and go with all white hat techniques of seo