Page 1 of 1

I Need Help With My Website rankings in Google

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:17 pm
by shoppingwizzard.com
I started my website about 6 months ago & I check google regularly for changes in my website status. Every time I check my sites status, I have low page content, a few meta errors & my urls that were indexed sometimes are removed. For ex: one month I have 850 indexed urls and the next month I have 150. What is up?
This is my first website and I am on a strict budget I neeeeed Google to index my urls ASAP.
I am getting an average of 8,000 hits a day from googlebot but my urls are not being published. HELP.....
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

My Home Page is http://shoppingwizzard.com
&
My Catalog is very important located at http://shoppingwizzard.com/cart/

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:27 pm
by VladTepes
Try other SEO methods like social bookmarking, article submission, newsletters, etc. Also if you have budget, Google Adwords will surely take you on top...

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:28 pm
by bonciutoma
Hi,

You could submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster to send all the URLs. If some of the indexed pages were removed from Google index then there must be a reason.

For example Google will not index pages with less then 200 words of relevant content. It shows it in searches.

If you're doing fine on searches for the keywords you want then it's ok.

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:55 am
by los_angeles_sales_trainin
There is a high possibility that some of your content may be duplicated or be found in some other place. You can try copyscale to check it. Google don't like duplicated content.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 am
by Ka-canor
yup, Google don't like duplicate try to check your content see to it that your content is still unique.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 am
by Aneeta
Convert all dynamic urls to static and name the files with keyphrases... This will help in improving your site performance

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:50 am
by meanmachine29
blimey, there 1000 reasons it could be strugling, you need to do a full analysis on it.
Pm me and I can sort somthing out for you. :D

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:15 am
by shan
You can check your site status using Google Web Master Tools.
Please use it. You can get complete idea about your site through this resource.