Page 1 of 1

Google 2001

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:15 am
by AS-9
Image

In honor of our 10th birthday, we've brought back our oldest available index. Take a look back at Google in January 2001.

http://www.google.com/search2001.html

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:23 pm
by VladTepes
Good to see how sites ranked back then.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:40 am
by Adulu
Google 2001 cool :P

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:07 pm
by VladTepes
submit wrote:They took it down. Too bad I didn't see it, but I think we were #1 for "search engine optimization" back then.

-ADMIN
Awww, really?!! Image

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:16 am
by Ka-canor
Well, I that's very cool I remember the first time I saw that logo.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:12 am
by my_misyel
Time flies so fast. Can't even remembered if i saw this logo. Or i just forgot how it looked like. :lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 am
by AS-9
submit wrote:They took it down. Too bad I didn't see it, but I think we were #1 for "search engine optimization" back then.

-ADMIN
Must be, recently Submit Express was known as the second largest growing company on its field eh, we have a thread about that somewhere in this forum.