Google Chrome for m

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
wchua24
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 pm
Contact:

Post by wchua24 »

me to. i am skeptic at first.but after using it well that is nice..
[url=http://jump2top.com/themes]Free Blog Templates[/url]

chornak
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Post by chornak »

It's a decent browser but not as WOW as I was expecting.
[url=http://chrishornak.com]Pittsburgh SEO Consultant[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

I expect Chrome to be promising, google is user oriented company, I'm sure they are making it something to be more helpful and personalized for the users.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

dreammissu
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Post by dreammissu »

i am skeptic at first.but after using it well that is nice..

RichardG
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
Contact:

Post by RichardG »

I excepted more from this. But its not so worth. Its not too bad. It is ok ok types

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 176 guests