Page 1 of 2

When is next google update?

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 am
by flameup
Hello there!
I wonder when is the next google update?
I'm interested in PR update

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 am
by AS-9
Most probably this December, Google update the toolbar PR 3-4 months

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:59 am
by VladTepes
Expect it to be happened around near end of December till early January...

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 am
by my_misyel
Not that sure to be exact. Google has the power to delay the updates :D

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 am
by Dirty Dog
I think November or December

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:27 pm
by RichardG
We can't expect any thing. It may update this month itself or it may take more than one month.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 pm
by yaozhch
I think December or the end of October
Google update pr more quiekly

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:38 am
by Rupido
Isn't a google update going on right now? I have a lot of my sites deindexed to n/a.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:58 am
by my_misyel
End of the Year I guess! :D Google loves surprises!

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm
by VladTepes
Whenever it is, make sure your site is ready for changes and keeping new things coming so Google will love your site.

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:16 am
by meanmachine29
arnt they talking about droping the PR system?

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:31 pm
by dreammissu
Most probably this December, Google update the toolbar PR 3-4 months....yes!!!!!!!1

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 am
by acwebguru
Next PR update I guess would be after three months

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:59 pm
by Ka-canor
Well, its already November and No Google update occur I think this December hopefully.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am
by sudan
This December, Sure! :lol: