Google Languages

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
webid
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am
Contact:

Google Languages

Post by webid »

I am translating some articles from Swedish into English and I got stuck---I tried Google languages for translation help and WOW...it did a really good job. A neat tool to use when you get stuck translating!
[url=http://www.PaineElectronics.com]Temperature Sensor[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Yeah Google translate really a big help... and they continuously adding new languages.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

webid
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am
Contact:

Post by webid »

Yes and I am really suprised that it is free--
[url=http://www.PaineElectronics.com]Temperature Sensor[/url]

grishamist
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 am
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by grishamist »

Of course it's free, it's their service for being no. 1 on search engines and that helps a lot for us.
[url="http://www.designerclothes.jp"]Designer Clothing Online[/url]

YooHee
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
Contact:

Post by YooHee »

I also use Google translator...


sometimes when I talk to some Japanese and Korean friends :P
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Post by AS-9 »

Might want to try Yahoo's Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

RichardG
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
Contact:

Post by RichardG »

Ya I am also surprised because it translates more languages. And one more thing it is free :). It is very helpful for me. Thanks google.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests