Page 1 of 1

Google Languages

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:39 pm
by webid
I am translating some articles from Swedish into English and I got stuck---I tried Google languages for translation help and WOW...it did a really good job. A neat tool to use when you get stuck translating!

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:35 pm
by VladTepes
Yeah Google translate really a big help... and they continuously adding new languages.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm
by webid
Yes and I am really suprised that it is free--

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:03 am
by grishamist
Of course it's free, it's their service for being no. 1 on search engines and that helps a lot for us.

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:13 am
by YooHee
I also use Google translator...


sometimes when I talk to some Japanese and Korean friends :P

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 am
by AS-9
Might want to try Yahoo's Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:54 pm
by RichardG
Ya I am also surprised because it translates more languages. And one more thing it is free :). It is very helpful for me. Thanks google.