Page 1 of 2

Is Google your favourite search engine?

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:15 am
by jetpilot123
i find myself always using google to perform my searchs..

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 pm
by RichardG
No, google is not my favorite search engine. Some times i use google, But its not favorite. Because it doesn't provide proper relevant information, what is required for us.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:51 pm
by VladTepes
More people justify that they got better results using Google, some prefer Yahoo results. I use them both but more frequent is Google, they have good filter commands.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:46 am
by my_misyel
I feel very much comfortable using Google and its services that's why most people use it. :D

Google

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 am
by terrence
Google gives the most relevant results so Google seems my favorite search engine. Maybe when Yahoo become really credible, that's when I will put an effort to use it.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:14 am
by AS-9
Google for Search Engine and Yahoo for other features. :arrow:

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 pm
by Ka-canor
Google is the best search engine for and I earned money to this search engine.

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 pm
by indian_seo
Although Google is the best but many times yahoo shows more results for same keyword on google ,maybe because google is too strict .

Re: Is Google your favourite search engine?

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:47 am
by acwebguru
jetpilot123 wrote:i find myself always using google to perform my searchs..
Yes Google is my favorite search engine as it comes up with the most relevant results as compared to other search engines

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 am
by Mr.Boogie
When you perform search in non-english languages Google is not always most effective search engine

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:24 am
by cools
Yes, Google is the best search engine for me. It really offers the most relevant search results.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:51 am
by markbratton
Google is also my good choice. But I also use Yahoo and other search engines.

Google is my favorite SE

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:45 am
by peterko
Yes, I like using Google for my web search. It's simple and user friendly

Have a great day

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:24 am
by starplus
I do like google because special with images ,it is much better than yahoo

Always Google is Best Forever !!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:42 am
by seocipl
I like Google all service.
I always use All Google Service.
Google is the one of the best search engine in all over world.
If you see all google service so click for below link.
http://www.google.com/intl/en/options/