Page 1 of 4

google is the best

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm
by niaz10
hi there .
here is the lot of question, that where is gone by google in future.
i think google future is so bright. than other search engine.
thanks

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:30 am
by Jobs for 14
Of course, Google is the best one, I love it.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 am
by my_misyel
Google has been improving and getting bigger every now and then!

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:15 am
by AS-9
Could be or the other way around. :idea:

Re: google is the best

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 pm
by Ka-canor
Well, since Google dominate on the web I think Google has a great future in terms of marketing and web information.
niaz10 wrote:hi there .
here is the lot of question, that where is gone by google in future.
i think google future is so bright. than other search engine.
thanks

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 pm
by VladTepes
Google already had bright days and with the way they give services and handling their resources, surely google will continue to lead the internet business.

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:02 am
by acwebguru
Google certainly the best search engine just because of the relevancy of the results that it comes up with.

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:57 pm
by Ka-canor
But I think Google still cannot filter those who is using black hat in the web.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 am
by FindCRE
I don't know, Google is pretty good at catching people who use black hat tactics. Which is good IMHO

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:26 pm
by sharon.gmc
yup, i agree. . google's the best. . . so far. . . but not for a long time I think. . . someone will always come better. . .

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 am
by meanne2007
google is the number one search engine for me!

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:47 am
by kohinoor
Yes, google is doing well, where there is will there is a way.
:arrow: http://www.kohinoorworld.co.cc

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:16 am
by hypnogood
Of course, Google is the best one not only now but also in future, I love it.

Always Google is best

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 am
by seocipl
It's True Google is best search Engine.
Always My default page is Google.com
I love it !!!!!
:lol:

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:10 pm
by mwya
Google is the Giant search engines.

http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com/seotips.html