Page 1 of 1

Why different services of Google does not run well in Opera?

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:33 am
by Jobs for 14
Google desktop, Google Docs, Googlepages, Google reader, Picasa (Image service of google) even the new version of Gmail (which has colored lebel) does not run smoothly in Opera.
I am a fan of opera and I want to run these services using Google.
The option “Mask as Firefox” also does not work well.

Can anyone give me a solution so that I can run the cool services of Google using Opera internet browser? Please.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:48 am
by my_misyel
I have no idea. But there are websites (flash sites) that hardly loads when using Opera. :)

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 am
by acwebguru
I would say Go for Google Chrome or Mozilla.

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:29 pm
by VladTepes
They should be running just fine, what is your operating system? Does other services like from yahoo working fine?

Re: Why different services of Google does not run well in Op

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:33 am
by KellenRey
Opera 9.26 build 8835 with flash player 9 - the same issue
I see only white page :(

And after refresh the window with F5:

The Google Talk Gadget requires Adobe Flash Player version 8 or
higher.