Page 1 of 1

Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:47 pm
by VladTepes
Google really going great handling the internet businesses and standing strong out of struggling economy...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7674849.stm

Many had reported their adsense earnings been affected too (almost the same clicks but less earnings) , I think google is giving favor to the advertisers as support so they will continue their investing... what do you think?

Always doing something new

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 am
by write2lifer
Did you hear that Google Adwords is now going to allow gambling ads in the UK market since the laws changed over there? That should prove to be a healthy boost for any sites or blogs in the gambling niche. As the laws change here in the US, I hope it becomes allowed here. I do pretty well in the gambling niche due to referrals and affiliate income but it would be nice to be able to add adsense to a couple of my blogs that mostly feature gambling news.

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 pm
by Wishbone
Good to hear google is about to enter this niche. But I'm sure they will come up with strict guidelines as most of us know, most gambling, adult, pharmacy sites are in hit due to spamming.

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:35 am
by stoneworth
Google site map is right to get index. :lol: But Google is getting high quality.

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:43 pm
by Ka-canor
Well, I think that's nice to know Google will considered the ads of pharmacy site and gambling. " I hope so"

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am
by elive
Google is now also thinking of generating money, Adwords is the one way of this. But I just wonder that will it nor effect SEO.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 pm
by alexjohn
Google is now also thinking of generating money, Adwords is the one way of this.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:29 am
by Blad1979
This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:40 am
by Siong1992
Google is experimenting with removing the side ads and has increased the width of the SERP to 600px. Now we have upto 70 characters visible in the title as compared to 56.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:17 am
by Deach1991
Thank you for sharing your information here.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 am
by Younhand47
Thank you for sharing your information here.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am
by Quaid1954
Thank you for sharing your information here.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 am
by Bung1948
Proper pool water chemical levels have a great deal to with the source water used. It is best to do a source water test before even thinking about testing the pool.

Re: Google handling great out of economic crisis

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 am
by Thad1991
I know about social media marketing. But how can I setup social media marketing category and how can I use it?