Page 1 of 1
I want to Create Google Sitemap so please help me
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 am
by seocipl
Hi,
I have a site and I want to create XML site map that means Google Sitemap so,please help me Some tips about create my XML sitemap.
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:01 am
by AS-9
If you don't have tons of pages in your website you can manually create your own.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<urlset
xmlns="
http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9"
xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9
http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd">
<url>
<loc>your website pages url 1</loc>
<priority>0.5</priority>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>
<url>
<loc>your website pages url 2</loc>
<priority>0.5</priority>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>
</urlset>
And read more about sitemap here
http://www.sitemaps.org/
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 pm
by VladTepes
Here's another one tool to use, it's just easy
http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:38 am
by stoneworth
i think there are many time this topics is discussed in this forums.
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 pm
by Wishbone
Google already have good suggestions of tools to use for webmaster, sign up on their Google Webmaster Center... better to have physical sitemap on your site and xml sitemap to submit of google webmaster.