Page 1 of 1

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 pm
by skysoldier
You can try roboform! I'm using it right now and I've been using it for a year without any problems.

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:02 pm
by VladTepes
I suggest to do it manually, in auto submissions sometimes you can't control your submissions or you can get along with bad neighborhood. One bad mistakes for some webmasters...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:00 am
by AS-9
skysoldier wrote:You can try roboform! I'm using it right now and I've been using it for a year without any problems.
That's just semi automatic and their's no such tool yet that do automatic submission as far as I know.

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm
by Wishbone
There is no automatic software, beside they are not recommendable. Others just offer submissions for you. But there are good softwares to use and are really helpful building and in ranking sites, here's one:

IBP http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/optimi ... nkings.htm

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:00 am
by Ka-canor
SEO for firefox , SEOquake, informenter, and rank checker.

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:42 pm
by viradian
I agree with the person who said that you're better off doing it manually.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:29 pm
by jgalty
Just do it manually. Do a couple a day it will take no time at all.

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 am
by wereviewwebsites
Roboform is the best tool for the directory submission.

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 am
by seo.doc
I suggest that you should do it manually in order to have control on your link building process. Aside from it you aren't sure on the quality of automatic submission where as on manual submission you will be able to check if your submission is successful.