G+ for my website
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 am
hi all, I am a new member and I would have some questions for this forum.
I have a website for e-commerce: http://extravirginshop.com/
And I'm also working on a page GPLUS
I uploaded on page G+ v the same posts of website by following this pattern: abstract text, photos of products or places and links to the web site.
I am also trying to follow the post with the same topics covered by my blog. I want to know what strategy to use to increase my circles.
Also, there are directories on the web with circles of interesting to follow?
Thanks so much
I have a website for e-commerce: http://extravirginshop.com/
And I'm also working on a page GPLUS
I uploaded on page G+ v the same posts of website by following this pattern: abstract text, photos of products or places and links to the web site.
I am also trying to follow the post with the same topics covered by my blog. I want to know what strategy to use to increase my circles.
Also, there are directories on the web with circles of interesting to follow?
Thanks so much