Why we use google as a search engine ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
angilpari1122
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:07 am
Contact:

Why we use google as a search engine ?

Post by angilpari1122 »

Hi friends,


I am new to this forum and I want to know that Why we use google as a search engine ?

MarilynHyland
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 am
Contact:

Re: Why we use google as a search engine ?

Post by MarilynHyland »

Google is the popular search engine all over world, most of the people use this search engine, we use Google as a search engine because it is search engine which gives accurate result to any search engine.

Flenly73
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:25 am
Contact:

Re: Why we use google as a search engine ?

Post by Flenly73 »

I want to improve google authority for my website. How i can improve this.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 168 guests