Page 1 of 1

I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 am
by migratetodotnet
I have google analytics to track the traffic. I need best seo tool to find exact traffic. Is there any tool.

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 am
by MarilynHyland
There are some great tools for finding exact traffic data, the name of these tools are SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahref, Google Adwords, SEO moz blogetc.

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:29 am
by kingerjay
sonisingh wrote:Google Analytic and Google Ad-words are the best tools for finding the exact traffic data for your website.
yea, you are right google analytics is what i use on my blog (www.nairaden.com)

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:44 am
by adarshkodati
if you want best tool there is no other choice than Google Analytics.other tools cannot find exact traffic, i think you try "statcounter" if you feel its exact.i use analytics for my http://www.kumarwebdesign.com site.

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm
by trilok
if you really want to track the exact traffic then i would say Google analytics is the best one. But you can try other tools like alexa, compete, piwik, woorank etc...

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:50 am
by rishitha
ahrefs gives the best result