Page 1 of 1

New Google topic ( not old, not irrelevant spam)

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:32 pm
by meanmachine29
Has anyone noticed any change in the way google now ranks sites?
I know they have droped almost everyone at least 1 pr but I mean how they bot your site? I dont want to give to much away but my sites seem to be searched from random places now rather than the normal home page to 3-5 deep. I have noticed so many changes. I have also notice all the new mods and "free" google tools are ways for google to make money.


Back British Business

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 pm
by VladTepes
Google really going through a lot of changes now and it's getting tighter. More sites been affected, some noticed it when some Google guidelines were changed/removed specially regarding directories.

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:24 am
by John001
hiiiiii

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:25 am
by John001
nice forum

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 am
by John001
More sites been affected, some noticed it when some Google guidelines were changed/removed specially regarding directories.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 pm
by sharon.gmc
yeah, sometimes it's hard to keep pace. . .

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 am
by my_misyel
No movements on my sites as of this very moment. Sigh.