Page 1 of 1
Google Bowling
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:47 pm
by VladTepes
Anyone have idea about Google Bowling?
Here's an article...
http://www.forbes.com/2007/06/28/negati ... 28seo.html
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:48 am
by AS-9
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 am
by YooHee
this is the first time i've heard that
thank you for sharing it...
I will the full article later
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:53 am
by paydayloansonlines
hmm nice article.... although its too old....
_________________
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm
by sharon.gmc
this is a very interesting article. . .
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 am
by websitetraffic
Thanks for sharing. It's a bad tactic though.
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:33 pm
by AS-9
luxuryhomes wrote:Even tough Google claims that competitors cannot get you penalized, I think this is possible.
We are free to think of what we want to, but at least any input you can say how this becomes possible.
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 pm
by acwebguru
Yes I agree with the article. It certainly can sabotage any site if anyone of those methods are used.
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 pm
by los_angeles_sales_trainin
I never came across this before, so I cannot said if it is true or false. One just has to be careful.
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:21 pm
by kettlewell
Matt Cutts had recently said that it is possible, but not a likely long-term advantage, as they have ways of fixing it if it does happen... a waste of black-hat seo dollars if you ask me.... Google bowling only works for a few days before things are back to normal, and it takes a lot of bowling to make that happen... not an effort worth exploring.
Matt
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 am
by visual
check here:
elanso.com/ArticleModule/VmNsNsUfONSEHaS4PAKATgIi.html
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:37 am
by Ka-canor
Well, that's really a good article you have there dude interesting.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 am
by Copybuild
It was a nice read

i don't think this kind of sabotage will be good in this industry.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 am
by seocipl
I have visit your posting link.Thanks for sharing this link.