Page 1 of 1

What can you say about Google filters?

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:30 am
by 3Dprof4Online
I just would like to raise some questions on Google filters! The main reason for which Google often penalizes websites is considered content duplicate! How to avoid being filtered by Google search engine and what actions should be performed to get a website out of filter! What advices and recommendations would you provide to return a website to its previous positions if it is filtered by Google! Thanks in advance!

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:19 am
by paydayloansonlines
the best thing is to write original content and copyright that content...
:D
_________________
Hypotheek oversluiten hypothecaire lening Persoonlijke Leningen doorlopend krediet

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:02 pm
by VladTepes
[quote="paydayloansonlines"]the best thing is to write original content and copyright that content...
:D [/qoute]

Definitely.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am
by 3Dprof4Online
I am just wondering if anyone has ever been filtered by Google for dublicate content or any other reasons?

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:15 pm
by andsampaio
Yes, I've been filtered due to hidden text. But despite I corrected, sent to reconsideration and everything went to normal, sometimes Google reindexes an old cached version which shows the bug, of one of my sites, and it goes down, till the next week, when the normal cached version is indexed.
It makes me crazy when happens.