Page 1 of 2

Google Gifts

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:43 pm
by VladTepes
Seen this on the other forum, this guy was so lucky receiving those Christmas gifts from big G.

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/3/1 ... f16cec.jpg

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:42 am
by my_misyel
I wish i can have one. Google is starting to distribute Christmas Gifts to their advertisers and loyal supporters

Gifts from Google

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 pm
by peterko
That makes a sense, gifts for loyal supporters they are always useful

Have a great day

I am very appreciate for your information

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:26 am
by seocipl
I also want this gift !!!!

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 am
by commentcodes
Thanks mate,
Where i am collect these thinks.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:32 am
by seoservicesvs
Is it real, who is this lucky guy?

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 am
by rapidvectorseo
Interesting to see who get GG's.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:13 am
by visual
Google providing for all or selecting candidates?

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:45 pm
by AS-9
Last Christmas Google sent 2gb Memory stick to those selected personalities.

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:12 am
by guruananth
what is the procedure to get this

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 pm
by mwya
does google choose randomly
i wish too
http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 pm
by Jimm
Nice google stuff. I prefer that Google paper bag.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:41 pm
by websitetraffic
I'd like to have one of those. nice.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:48 am
by angelinalove
I am still waiting for google gift.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:17 am
by izzy55
Maybe it's the next Google Lab. Google Gifts (googlegifts.com or gifts.google.com) to find gifts for the holidays or loved ones.

:)