Page 1 of 1

Software Test Expert Here

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm
by web2tasarim
Hello everyone.

I am new in this group and I hope it will be good for everyone here.

I am expert on software testing. Please feel free if you have a web site, a package or module software to be tested by the third party user, and give me link or send, I will make whole test on that and report any findings.

By the way, I made some trial web sites and keep them groving day by day. They are my babies.

Bsrgds.

Webby

Re: Software Test Expert Here

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:52 am
by Pranavi
Hello friend,
I aslo new member in this forum.I read your contant. Your first post nice.
Thanks for sharing your information as expert. I will try it.
web2tasarim wrote:Hello everyone.

I am new in this group and I hope it will be good for everyone here.

I am expert on software testing. Please feel free if you have a web site, a package or module software to be tested by the third party user, and give me link or send, I will make whole test on that and report any findings.

By the way, I made some trial web sites and keep them groving day by day. They are my babies.

Bsrgds.

Webby

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 am
by FDA validation
Hi,

If you want more other info then please visit at : http://klocwork.com/

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 am
by India58
I will surely keep you updated on new jobs