Page 1 of 1
Interesting link bait idea looks like its working
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:45 pm
by busbyseo
I saw this link bait idea and thought i should share site only had 2 visitors yesterday today it has jumped to over 300 and it only been 1/2 a day
you can see the stats here
http://topofblogs.com/seo/seo_test
site is busbyseotest.org
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:07 pm
by VladTepes
Does that link bait test includes that babe? I don't see clearly any tips there regarding link baiting.
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:59 pm
by seo.doc
lol with that introduction i think many will click on it....is it just a crap of spamming cause i can even see where the linkbaiting tips are...

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:54 am
by Ka-canor
Off course many will check your site if you have hot chick on your site.
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:34 am
by nokbatam
There's no logic on your stats by looking your site

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 am
by playtimecinema
Hi, you now, i am new here and I am happy that i can find a lot of userful information on the forum. What about program I tryed demo and than buy it and i hope that it will be works like now and can help me with my daily information staff)))
http://www.adultvideob2b.biz/
http://www.gay.action-dvd.com/
Re: Interesting link bait idea looks like its working
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:00 am
by shakir
busbyseo wrote:I saw this link bait idea and thought i should share site only had 2 visitors yesterday today it has jumped to over 300 and it only been 1/2 a day
you can see the stats here
http://topofblogs.com/seo/seo_test
site is busbyseotest.org
Oh nice how u make it, can u share more with us plz
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:41 pm
by Alan83
I'm not quite sure what you are tryin to say here busbyseo?
Where is the linkbaiting?
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 pm
by sharon.gmc
Your way of driving traffic is creative. .
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:24 am
by Litgen
Everything is great, but I can't understand how I can use it
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:09 am
by Henry Andersson
Litgen wrote:Everything is great, but I can't understand how I can use it
same here
