Page 1 of 1
Google is showing results from unrelated and random sites!
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:08 am
by Kasia
Hello,
I have big problem with Google today.
The searches for any words on Google.com or google.co.uk show results from random websites. It affected IE,Mozilla and Opera.
Does anyone knows what has happened and how to fix it, please? It is probably transferring me to different server. I have checked my computer with antivirus, but it is still happening.
Please help.
Kasia

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm
by VladTepes
Give use more example like the keywords and your site.
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:55 am
by Kasia
I do not have example now, as my friend has helped me. He used program Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is safe mode and it is working so far:)
The problem was ie. if you put "e-bay", it will show you some random pages completely unrelated ranked like 0 or 1, but with the page titles with "e-bay" word. Very strange thing, I have to say. And it affects all search engines..
Hope this problem will not come back:)
Regards
Kasia
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:08 am
by my_misyel
So you're saying that your searches is greatly affected with a malware? I don't think so. Maybe there are some fluctuations in your searches and it depends on the 'data centers' who actually send results.
Re: Google is showing results from unrelated and random site
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 am
by Pranavi
Friend you not declare your problem with example. Plz provide one example with keyword.
Kasia wrote:Hello,
I have big problem with Google today.
The searches for any words on Google.com or google.co.uk show results from random websites. It affected IE,Mozilla and Opera.
Does anyone knows what has happened and how to fix it, please? It is probably transferring me to different server. I have checked my computer with antivirus, but it is still happening.
Please help.
Kasia
