Page 1 of 1
Cool google logo
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm
by VladTepes
I've just noticed this new logos of Google for the holiday season.


Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm
by angelinalove
Yeah, Google has kept these logos specially for holiday season. They look very cool.
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:49 am
by my_misyel
That's right. Google's logo is so meaningful.
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 pm
by jingwen
Yes,i like these logo.so cool.
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:04 pm
by mgk
I love their event logo's. Its a nice touch to whats happening in the world while we are all busy working away.
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:34 pm
by harleydavidsons
i dont like it.
i think old logo very classic.
==========================
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 pm
by rypher21
the logo is good...Google logo suits to the holiday season...

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 am
by wetdreams4u
I liked the St. Patty's Days one the best
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 am
by jitendraag
You can see more of google logos here:
http://www.google.com/holidaylogos.html
Some of them are really cool

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 pm
by meanmachine29
yes, I will type something totally pointless like all the other posts on here. yeah. google. great. pictures. wooooooo.
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 am
by rejeanamorrise
Totally agreed. I also enjoy the new designs of Google's logo.
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:29 am
by shakir
Yh very nice logos one missing and in the first one can not read Google ( not clear)
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:46 am
by Zone01
Nice list.. some of them are new to me.
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm
by VladTepes
And this one was for the New Year

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:49 pm
by Ka-canor
They always provide unique logo every Holiday's and every event.