Page 1 of 1
Google up, Microsoft down in November Web searches
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm
by briscoe.reich
Searches at Microsoft's Windows Live Search site dropped again in November from a year ago while Google's continued to rise, according to Nielsen Online figures released on Monday.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10131817-93.html
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 pm
by Jimm
This phenomenon is not strange. Google is definitely the best and most popular search engine.
hmm
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 pm
by Uber-Fail
I like Google alot more than msn and yahoo!
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm
by VladTepes
Google had already good reputation and broad popularity, Google even mentioned in the movies like in Twilight.
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm
by sharon.gmc
Yes, a proof of that is that when you are use the search engine, you'll say, "I'll google that." and people knows what that means. When you say, "I'll MSN that or "Yahoo that", it doesn't make sense. So, google is really famous that sooner it will be part of the dictionary.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:54 am
by commentcodes
Most of user are search on google, that's why google is popular search engine.
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 am
by rejeanamorrise
I believe Google deserves it... lols
Re: Google up, Microsoft down in November Web searches
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:14 am
by stellaman
briscoe.reich wrote:Searches at Microsoft's Windows Live Search site dropped again in November from a year ago while Google's continued to rise, according to Nielsen Online figures released on Monday.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10131817-93.html
I wouldn't expect to see anything else, the only way Microsoft were going to be able to try and touch Google's dominance is if they pulled of the acquisition of Yahoo.
Shame it never happened, would certainly have made things a bit more interesting in the search field...
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:42 am
by izzy55
I'm surprised by Nextag's volume. Very impressive for a, solely, product search engine.
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm
by mdamin76
This has proven the quality results on Google.