Page 1 of 2
How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm
by jingwen
I have a site,an now it update some pages,now which way i can do to make google know my site has update?
I think submit it to social bookmarks is too slowly.Anyone can give me a answer?
Thanks.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:05 pm
by buckyuk
Probably social bookarking the quickest way to do it, Digg it and it should be indexed within an hour.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 pm
by seo.doc
buckyuk wrote:Probably social bookarking the quickest way to do it, Digg it and it should be indexed within an hour.
I agree cause bookmarking site are updated from time to time...this is on eof the best way to get your site indexed
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm
by sharon.gmc
1 hour, wow, that's fast. I'm glad for the people are really a big help. Keep it up. . . I love this forum.
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 pm
by VladTepes
Also, re-submit sitemap to Google Webmaster Tool.
Re: How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 am
by my_misyel
jingwen wrote:I have a site,an now it update some pages,now which way i can do to make google know my site has update?
I think submit it to social bookmarks is too slowly.Anyone can give me a answer?
Thanks.
Make sure you also updated your sitemap and resubmit it to Google
and then continue your link building activities
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 am
by commentcodes
Normally Social media sites are helps easy to indexing web sites, but you can submit your site map to webmaster tools.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 pm
by mwya
update your sitemap and submit it to google
http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:40 pm
by palme
add a page to your site or delete a page from your site and then update your sitemap.xml.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm
by seo.doc
if your are going to submit sitemaps be sure to pin out waht are the most important pages and give them the highest priority...don't include no more the pages which are already indexed.
Re: How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am
by Janna122003
jingwen wrote:I have a site,an now it update some pages,now which way i can do to make google know my site has update?
I think submit it to social bookmarks is too slowly.Anyone can give me a answer?
Thanks.
You should try submitting your site on stumbleupon when you have new updates on your site. It get indexed quickly in less than 24 hours.
Re: How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:24 pm
by may103
maybe the good quality backlinks will help you lot.
cheap nfl jerseys
Re: How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:09 am
by Karan Singh
You can take help of Google webmaster tool also.
Re: How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 pm
by probafix
Use firefox seo tools addon it will help you find all Google updates.
Re: How to make google know your site update?
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 am
by cherish
using the bookmark is the good way.
authentic nhl jerseys from china